Committee held its February meeting last week, the following being a brief rundown of matters addressed.
1. Our accommodation bookings are now complete, the Darwin Central Hotel having been chosen for our final detination
2. Information Packs are being printed right now for distribution to registered participants at Chinwag #1 this Thursday 23 February 6:30PM at RACWA, upstairs.
3. Race articles have been lodged for Tarmac Topics (RACWA), the RFDS monthly newsletter and a host of aviation magazines.
4. Our registrations are lagging somewhat. We have 6 registrations so far with a further 4 confirmed (in the pipeline). We need your registrations at earliest convenience such that we can firm up on the accommodation booking.
5. And of course Chinwag #1 this Thursday 23 February 6:30PM at RACWA, upstairs. The chinwag is open to all who have an interest in the event, participants, maybe participants, sponsors, all and sundry. The Chinwag provides a Q & A opportunity to find out what it’s all about.
- How do I enter?
- What does it cost?
- How do I fund raise?
- How does the race work?
- What are standards of accommodation?